Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A Smile at the End of a Crappy Day

Okay, so the day probably wasn't THAT crappy. Just one of those days. Couldn't get out of bed to save my life, then got stuck in American Legion/Condolezza Rice/Donald Rumsfeld traffic, couldn't get into the building parking lot because of all the LDS business college students who don't understand the "No Student Parking" signs (or maybe they just haven't gotten to the reading semester yet) and had to back out of the driveway, 40 gajillion errands to run today, including getting the massively stupid hair fubar fixed by a professional (I'll never dye my hair myself again), and then I got this:

http://www.chriscummins.com/like/I_like_you.swf

Laughed so hard I nearly wet my pants, so I thought I'd share it with the group!

No comments: